Tuesday, October 23, 2007

War

Gun Shots, Bombings, Grenades
The sound of horror
Friends being killed every second
Eating the leftovers of dead people
Thinking if you will ever see you family again
Or worrying if you family is alive or not
Woken up at five in the morning every day to dig graves
And stuffing thousands of people in them
Thinking if one of thoes thousands of people will be you
Just Wondering and Wondering

6 comments:

Duff said...

I think this is really strong and i like the line about thinking if one of those thousands of people will be you. I dont get the line that says eating the leftovers of dead people though.

Zach G. said...

You said you in stead of your a lot of times those is not spelled thoes.

theminpoes said...

it's ok

theminpoes said...

u have 3 comments

theminpoes said...

u spelled those wrong its not thoes and your "wondering"s shouldn't be capitalized







u have 4 comments

theminpoes said...

Serious comment:
It's a pretty good poem. Interesting, and you explain things really well. The only improvement I would make is just this:

make it longer